We’ve written stories, brought characters to life, strapped cameras to our heads, run through forests in California and stood in the freezing cold in Ballymena.
Nothing quite has the power to communicate like video.
The combination of images, sound, music and speech can communicate information and ideas faster and more effectively than any other form of media.
As human beings we love a good story. From paintings on cave walls to blockbuster movies, storytelling has been part of our culture since our very beginnings. Being able to use our interest in stories can have incredible results for business.
The stats on the power of video are incredible:
- Including video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI.
- Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
- Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%.
At Grafters we have been spending the last few years developing our video production service. We love to help businesses and organisations to communicate and now we can help do it through video.
We specialise in creative filmmaking and a cinematic style, which isn’t quick or easy to do but which easily helps you to stand out from the competition.
We have been working on video projects for:
- Health and Fitness
- Groundbreaking Technology
- Crowdfunding Stories
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Christmas Promotional Films
- Social Awareness Projects
- Mechanical Engineering
- Lecturers and Doctors
With more on the way.
If you even just have a few questions about video, please get in touch, we’d love to have a a chat about how video can help improve your business.